Helmet, as one of the personal protective equipment, has been widely used in various production and construction sites. So what is the difference between the anti-collision work hat and the hard hat? The following will learn about safety knowledge with you. According to statistics from relevant departments, 15% of people who were injured by the impact of falling objects used the wrong helmet. So, what is the difference between the anti-collision work cap and the safety helmet? The editor will go and find out with you!
The difference between the anti-collision work cap and the helmet:
The anti-collision cap is The head protection product between the hard hat and the ordinary work hat can effectively reduce the damage to the worker's head caused by the active impact. The anti-collision hat is composed of special textile fabric, PE/ABS hat shell and EVA seat cushion. It is safe, comfortable, beautiful and fashionable, and can effectively reduce the damage to the worker's head and improve the corporate image. The total weight of the anti-collision cap is about 210 grams, which is one-half of that of ordinary safety helmets, and it is light and comfortable to wear.
Types of hard hat:
1. Universal helmet
This kind of hat only has a top block, and there are two types that can prevent The top again protects against side impacts. Puncture resistant, used in construction, transportation and other industries. General purpose hard hats for garden use are flame retardant.
2. Special helmets
(1) Hard hats for the electric power industry. The cover shell has good insulation performance, and is often used in electrical installations, high-voltage operations and other industries.
(2) Anti-static helmet. Antistatic agents are added to the hat shell and hat lining materials, which are used in places with flammable gases, steam and other explosives, which means that the areas of Zone 0, Zone 1, and combustibles stipulated in the "Electrical Safety Regulations for Explosive Hazardous Locations" The minimum combustion energy is above 0.2mJ.
(3)Hard hat. The low-temperature characteristics are relatively good. The fabric is made of cotton, fur and other insulating materials, and it is used in an environment with a temperature above -20°C.
(4) High temperature, radiant heat helmets. The thermal stability and chemical stability are relatively good, and it is used in places with radioactive heat sources such as fire fighting and smelting.
(5) Anti-side pressure helmet. High mechanical strength, bending resistance, used in forestry, underground engineering, underground coal mining, etc.
(6) Hard hat with accessories. Hard hats with accessories to meet certain usage needs.
The anti-collision helmet only accounts for 1/2 of the weight of urban rail transit, elevator maintenance treasure and other industries, so it is also called light safety helmet, which is more comfortable, light and fashionable to wear.
Structurally, the anti-collision cap can only be used to protect against collisions, collisions, etc., and cannot be used to protect against the impact of falling objects. In industries such as construction sites and mining, anti-collision caps cannot play the role of safety helmets. When wearing the anti-collision cap, please ensure that the brim of the cap moves forward and is adjusted to an appropriate size, and the size and service life should be confirmed when using it.
The above is the difference between the anti-collision work hat and the safety helmet shared with you. I sincerely hope that it will be helpful to you. Labor protection articles, how construction workers wear hard hats and labor protection safety knowledge, etc., please learn more.