Anti-collision work cap What is the difference between a hard hat:
Anti-collision work cap is a kind between a hard hat and an ordinary work cap Head protection products can effectively reduce head injuries caused by active impacts. The anti-collision work cap is composed of special textile fabrics, PE/ABS cap shell, and EVA pad. It is safe, comfortable, beautiful and fashionable, and can effectively reduce the damage to the operator's head and enhance the corporate image; the overall weight of the anti-collision work cap is only about 210g. Half the size of normal hard hats, so lighter and more comfortable to wear.
Types of safety helmets:
1. Universal helmet
There are two types of this type of helmet, top protection and side impact protection. It has puncture resistance and is used in construction, transportation and other industries. General safety helmets used in places with fire sources are flame retardant.
2. Special safety helmet
(1) Electrical safety helmet. The cap shell has good insulation performance and is widely used in electrical installation, high-voltage operation and other industries.
(2) Anti-static safety helmet. Antistatic agents are added to the cap shell and cap liner materials, which are used in places with explosive materials such as flammable gas or steam. Refers to Zone 0 and Zone 1 specified in the "Electrical Safety Regulations for Explosive Hazardous Locations", and the minimum ignition energy of combustible materials is above 0.2 MJ.
(3) Cold-proof helmets. Good low-temperature characteristics, the fabric is made of cotton cloth, fur and other thermal materials, and the temperature is not lower than -20.
(4) Helmet with high temperature resistance and radiation heat resistance. It has good thermal and chemical stability, and can be used in places with radiant heat sources such as fire fighting and smelting.
(5) Anti-side pressure helmet. High mechanical strength, anti-bending, used in forestry, underground engineering, underground coal mining and other industries.
(6) Hard hat with accessories. The hard hat is equipped with accessories to meet certain usage requirements.
As a professional head protector, the safety helmet can protect the head and reduce head impact in the face of suddenly falling objects. Safety helmets are made of polyethylene, ABS and other materials, with high hardness and strong impact resistance, and are generally used in construction, mining, machinery industries and other industries. The Huaxin anti-collision cap is made of special knitted fabric and ABS shell, which is not as protective as a hard hat, but compared with ordinary work caps, it can provide basic protection at critical moments.
The weight of the helmet is only half of that of the industrial helmet, so it is also called a light helmet, which is more comfortable, light and fashionable to wear. Due to structural limitations, the anti-collision cap can only be used to prevent collisions and impacts, but not to prevent the impact of falling objects. For industries such as construction sites and mining, crash caps are not allowed to be used as hard hats. It is necessary to determine whether the anti-collision cap is suitable for wearing according to the working environment. When wearing a bumper cap, the brim should always be forward and adjusted to fit. Huaxing lightweight anti-collision cap adopts hook and loop buckle, and the rear hoop is adjusted according to the shape of the head to ensure the wrapping and fit of the head. Pay attention to the service life when using it, usually it needs to be replaced after 2-3 years of use.